Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bailey & Lou

Yesterday I did a shoot with a difference...it was a first photographing man (or in this case women) and her furry companion. Louise asked me to photograph her and Bailey, a beautiful brown cocker spaniel.  I must say I was a bit worried when I knocked on Lou's door only to hear a deep thud, as if someone was trying to break down the door (Bailey could barely contain his excitement!). Most of the morning was spent with Lou and I chasing Bailey, but I think the beautiful pictures made it worth the effort! The last image is one of Baileys' favourite toys...













































3 comments:

Stuart said...

Some nice shots there, I am torn which park it is though? Eaton or Waterloo...?

Tatum Reid said...

Interestingly enough, this one is Waterloo (which I never new excisted before that day -fantastic place to shoot!), but the post on Riley was at Eaton ;)

Stuart said...

Yeah I noticed that one, just the building threw me off. I always remember it being quite drab, old and run down. You are a magician for making it look that nice ;-)

LIKE

RE-TWEET